Fall Sports Information
- All interscholastic sports will be offered to students this Fall.
- At this time, there are no capacity limits for spectators.
- Spectators are required to wear a face mask at indoor sports. Masks are optional for outdoor sports.
- Spectators should maintain social distancing as best as possible.
- All spectators must complete a COVID-19 Attestation Form before entering venues (see below for instructions).
- COVID-19 Testing
- “Higher-risk” sports (Football, Volleyball, Cheer) will have weekly mandatory testing for all students regardless of vaccination status.
- Testing will also be available on a voluntary basis to all students participating in moderate to low risk sports.
- Parent/Guardian consent for testing of students is required in all cases.
COVID-19 Attestation Form for Spectators
The East Greenbush Central School District will be using a QR Code for admittance to all of our Fall 2021 sports contests. Every spectator will have to complete the COVID-19 Attestation form and present the completed screen upon entrance to a contest.
After scanning the QR Code you will have to fill out sections of the form.
- Location – All Varsity and Junior Varsity sports will use Columbia High School as the location, all Modified sports will use Goff Middle School. Junior Varsity and Modified Field Hockey will use Genet as their location.
- Sub Location – Sub location will be the sport and level that you are coming to watch (Varsity Football, JV Boys Soccer, etc.)
- Check either yes or no to answer the questions.
- You must check the acknowledgement of the above statement.
- Fill in your First and Last Name and an email address. If you do not have an email you will have to provide a phone number.
- After you have filled out all of the sections you will be provided a colored screen that verifies that you have completed the form. Please take a screen shot of this confirmation to show us when you arrive at the game.
We will have paper forms available to those who are unable to utilize the Online QR Code.
About Columbia Athletics
Columbia is a member of the New York State Public High School Athletic Association, competing in Class AA/A in Section II. Columbia offers nearly 70 levels (varsity, junior varsity, freshman and modified) of interscholastic athletic opportunities for boys and girls.
- 42 Sectional Titles and 6 State Championships
- 8 NYSPHSAA Sportsmanship Awards (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- 18 of Columbia’s varsity athletic programs had an average GPA of 90 percent or better in 2018-19
- Vaping Brochure
This brochure provides parents with information about e-cigarettes, some of the health risks associated with vaping and tips for how to address this growing issue with teenagers. View Brochure.
962 Luther Rd., East Greenbush, NY 12061