East Greenbush Central School District offers a high-quality and innovative academic program taught by talented and dedicated staff members. We are committed to providing a 21st century education that prepares students for college and careers with an outlook toward lifelong learning.
Each year, our schools are ranked among the highest performing in the region, which leads our graduates to some of the best colleges and universities in the country. This is achieved through our high-quality core academic program, but also an emphasis in the arts, technology, health and wellness and character development.
- 9th ranked school district in the Capital Region and 1st in Rensselaer County (Albany Business Review)
- Columbia High School has a 94% graduation rate
- All seven schools “in good standing,” according to NYS Education Department
- 90% of graduates move on to pursue higher education
- Columbia High School is one of only 131 schools in the state to be named a Recognition School in 2019 and a Reward School in 2018
- Next Generation Learning Standards
- East Greenbush CSD Report Card
- NYS Education Department
- Report Cards
- Staff Directory/Teacher Pages
- Report Card Guides
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction