The East Greenbush Central School District K-12 curriculum has been developed to reflect the New York State Learning Standards and is a District “In Good Standing,” as designated by the New York State Department of Education Report Card.
Columbia has a 97% graduation rate and the district was ranked 9th in the Capital Region (1st in Rensselaer County) by the Albany Business Review in its 2019 Schools Report.
The District has three curriculum-based committees comprised of faculty, staff, parents, Board of Education members and community members. Minutes from those meetings can be found on Board Docs.
Smart Schools Investment Plan
East Greenbush Central School District has been allocated $2.3 million from New York State to improve instructional technology. The money is being used to provide wireless internet in all schools, add learning devices such as interactive whiteboards and tablet computers, and security upgrades. Smart Schools Investment Plan.
- Academic Intervention Services Notice (updated March 2019)
- Academic Intervention Services Plan (updated June 2019)
- CCS Organizational Guidelines (updated November 2018)
- 2021-22 CHS Program of Studies
- Comprehensive School Counseling Plan
- Critical Concepts Guide (K-8 ELA and Math)
- CTE Final Report (May 2017)
- English as a New Language Plan (2016-17)
- K-5 Curriculum Corner
- Technology Plan (2017-2021)
- Technology Tutorials for Students, Parents and Educators
- enVisionMath (Grades K-5)