Goff Middle School’s 6th Grade and New Student Orientation will be held on Wednesday, August 28 at 11 a.m. in the school cafeteria. Students will meet school administrators and staff, take tours of the building and enjoy a picnic lunch with classmates.
Orientation is for students only. Please feel free to drop your student off in the lobby. We are requesting that students who have received their schedules bring them for orientation.
We look forward to meeting our new students!
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
During the Orientation students will:
- Hear a brief presentation about the little, but important things that make the school year great!
- Walk their class schedule
- Find their locker and practice opening it
- Take a guided tour of the building
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with classmates