Howard L. Goff Middle School is once again offering an after school Homework Club for students on Wednesdays and Thursdays after school. Starting October 11, any student can attend the Homework Club if they want to get extra help in a small setting.
- Homework Club starts Wednesday, October 11.
- Offered every Wednesday and Thursday from 2:50-3:50 p.m. when school is in session.
- Students will sign up in the Guidance Office each time they would like to attend Homework Club.
- Students will be responsible for bringing their own work. The teacher will not provide work.
- Each session, four teachers or teaching assistants will be available to help students with their work.
- Participation in the Homework Club is voluntary.
- After school busing will be available. Buses leave Goff at 4:00 p.m. or students may be picked up by 4:00 p.m. at the latest.
A letter regarding the Homework Club was sent to Goff parents/guardians on September 22 via ParentSquare. Parents with the Digest setting in ParentSquare will receive the letter at approximately 6:00 p.m.