Howard L. Goff Middle School is hosting a 6th Grade Activity Night on Friday, September 29 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the cafeteria, gym and lobby. The cost to each student is $10.00.
Any student who has been suspended during the current school year may not be allowed to attend Activity Night. Any student attending a school-sponsored event must be a student in good standing.
- Wristbands are used for entry instead of tickets. The wristbands will be sold for $10.00.
- In order to pick up a wristband, students must have a completed permission form, payment made through zeffy or have cash in hand and no significant discipline referrals to the office.
- Students will be able to pick up their wristbands during lunch on Friday, September 29, at which time the wristbands will be put on their wrists. When they enter the Activity Night, the wristband will be removed by a chaperone. Wristbands will not be sold at the door.
- Refreshments may be purchased (please send small bills).
- Students should be dropped off between 6:00 and 6:15 p.m. Any student entering after 6:15 p.m. MUST have their parents escort them to the lobby door. No students should be brought to the Activity Night before 6:00 p.m.
- Each student is expected to remain the entire time until 8:00 p.m. At the end of the announced time, parents are responsible for providing transportation home from the school. Students may not walk home.