ParentSquare is a simple and unified school-to-home communication platform. All important notifications, such as school closings and delays, news and upcoming events, will be sent to parents through this platform.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive notifications from school via email, text or push notifications
- Choose to receive information as it comes (Instant) or all at once at 6:00 p.m. (Daily Digest)
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct messaging between staff and families
- Attendance notifications with the option to send in a digital note to excuse your student’s absence
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
How to Activate your Account:
All parents should have received an invitation to join ParentSquare. The invitation was emailed to parents based on current data in PowerSchool. Once you receive that invitation, click the link to activate your account. It takes less than a minute. You can also activate your ParentSquare account by visiting www.parentsquare.com/signin and using your current contact information on file with the district.
Download the Free App:
You can download the free mobile app in your app store. It is available for both iOS and Android.
- Slide Deck – Introduction for Parents
- Getting Started Video (2:43)
- Parent Self-Paced Training Module – designed to take 15 minutes and covers the things you need to know about using ParentSquare as a parent or guardian!
- Prerecorded Webinar: Parent Training – a replay of a webinar (about 20 minutes) that introduces ParentSquare from a parent/guardian’s perspective.
- Parent Help Pages
If you have any questions about ParentSquare, please contact Public Information Specialist Mark Adam at email@example.com.