The East Greenbush CSD transports nearly 4,500 students to more than 50 schools encompassing four counties twice a day. Our department is proud of our DOT inspection rating, which is consistently over 95% (with 100% being the highest rating).
Our fleet of 120 school buses are maintained by experienced district mechanics and inspected by the DOT every six months.
All of our school bus drivers have undergone rigorous training before they get behind the wheel – including:
- background checks with fingerprinting
- passing a DMV road test and earning a class B license
- passing a “physical performance test” that tests coordination, strength and stamina
- passing a doctor’s physical
- regular drug testing
- 50+ hours of classroom and on the road training
We are proud of our safety record and service to the community. Our number one goal is to provide the safest transportation possible for our children!
If you are having difficulty locating your student’s bus route, or have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at (518) 477-9288.
Be safe and enjoy the school year!