First grade students in Michelle Baldwin’s class shared what they were most thankful for by creating an “I am Thankful” quilt. They each wrote what they were thankful for on pieces of paper such as “family,” “my teacher,” and “my dog.” Then they illustrated the squares and assembled them as a large quilt.
- A Step Toward Normalcy as Kindergarten Returns to Classrooms Full Time
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 1
- Four Columbia Students Named National Merit Scholarship Finalists
- Senior Spotlight: Dan Kuehn ’21
- Columbia National Honor Society Food Drive to Benefit Food for Families Program