Student parking applications for Columbia High School seniors will be accepted on Wednesday, August 29 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the main lobby.
The following paperwork must be complete at the time of applying:
- Parking Application (*NHS students: please write “NHS” on the top right hand corner ONLY if you prefer a NHS parking spot)
- Student Parking Rules and Regulations Form
- A copy of his/her current valid NYS driver’s license
- A copy of the valid vehicle registration
- A copy of the current valid car insurance identification card
- A Non-Refundable check in the amount of $30.00 (seniors – full year) or $15.00 (1/2 year) made payable to EGCSD (East Greenbush Central School District) with your student’s name on the memo line. No cash will be accepted.
If the applicant cannot attend on this date, he/she must wait until after school begins on September 6. Registration will be open until all 271 permits have been distributed; thereafter a waiting list will be initiated for seniors.