Inspired by the street artist Kelsey Montague, students in Art teacher Patti LeRoy’s classes created individual feathers as a piece of collaborative interactive art in the Columbia High School lobby. Each feather’s design represents that particular student, and together, creates a beautiful set of wings.
- Logan Plowinske and Schuyler Lorette Qualify for Girls’ Golf State Championships
- Best-selling Author Eric Litwin Visits Bell Top, Genet and Green Meadow
- Next Board of Education Meeting – October 16
- Columbia Class of 2023 Collecting Used Sports Equipment for Winterfest Sale
- Bell Top Pumpkin Race Schedule