Inspired by the street artist Kelsey Montague, students in Art teacher Patti LeRoy’s classes created individual feathers as a piece of collaborative interactive art in the Columbia High School lobby. Each feather’s design represents that particular student, and together, creates a beautiful set of wings.
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD – March 5
- CHS Art Club Brightens School with Creative Displays
- Goff Peer Leadership Collecting Cell Phone Chargers for Hospital Patients
- Columbia Cancels SAT Exams Through June
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 3