Inspired by the street artist Kelsey Montague, students in Art teacher Patti LeRoy’s classes created individual feathers as a piece of collaborative interactive art in the Columbia High School lobby. Each feather’s design represents that particular student, and together, creates a beautiful set of wings.
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD – September 17
- Unstoppable Nutrition to Benefit Class of 2022 – September 21
- Columbia Spirit Week Schedule
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD – September 16
- East Greenbush/Questar BOCES New Pre-K Program to Start, Applications Now Available