Greenbush Child Caring (GCC), which operates before- and after-school care at schools in the East Greenbush Central School District, is now enrolling students for its Summer Program at Genet Elementary School. The Board of Education approved the program’s operation at Genet from July 1 to August 21 pending Phase IV approval from New York State.
The GCC Summer Program will be operated using social distancing guidelines and under the direction of the CDC, NYS Department of Health and Office of Children and Family Services.
- Location: Genet Elementary School, 29 Englewood Ave., East Greenbush, NY 12061
- Dates of Operation: 7/1/20 – 8/21/20 (Anticipated based on NYS Determination-Capital Region Phase IV)
- Cost: $200 per week (multiple week discount applied after week 2)
- Program Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Ages: Children who are entering grades K-8 are eligible to participate in the summer program.
- Requirements: Must be a district resident to attend in your home district. Submit a medical statement from your child’s physician.
- Activities: Children will participate in activities that include, games, arts & crafts, science, music, nature, playground and outdoor play.
For further information, to view our weekly theme calendar and to enroll please visit us at: www.greenbushchildcaring.org.