Columbia High School’s Science Research program is now accepting applications from current freshmen to enroll in the three-year program. Students who are accepted will begin in their sophomore year and, throughout the rest of high school, develop and carry out an individual scientific research project while communicating with a mentor. College credit is available after sophomore year (up to 12 credits).
- Complete an essay. Due to Ms. Gleason (email@example.com) by February 12, 2021 (essay instructions here)
- Teacher recommendations – one from your current science teacher and one from any teacher you choose.
If you have questions about Science Research, please contact one of these students who are currently enrolled in the program:
- Laney Broglio – 23Broglila1@egcsd.org
- Maria Rybakov – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Pugliese – email@example.com
- Harini Conji – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trenyce Rios – email@example.com
- Brandon Biggane – firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Research Program Video