Columbia High School is hosting virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences on Thursday, March 11, from 6-8 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to connect with teachers, review academic progress and ask questions. Parents have the option to conference with teachers either by phone or via Google Meet.
To assist with the scheduling of conference times, we are using the online tool, SignUpGenius. This program allows parents to choose appointment times with individual teachers and then receive an email confirmation for each appointment.
How to sign up for a conference time:
- Parents will find teachers listed alphabetically within each Department (subject) tab.
- After selecting an available time for a teacher, click on “Submit and Sign Up”
- Fill in parent name, email address, child’s name, and your phone # (if requesting phone conference), then click “Sign Up Now”
- Click “Back to Sign Up” to select the next Department and Teacher time.
- **Please remember to select a DIFFERENT time for each teacher conference**
Parents should check their email for the online signup information.