Calling all junior producers and directors! Students between the ages of 10 and 18 are invited to submit short films about the Albany Pine Bush to the upcoming Karner Kids Film Festival.
Films could highlight wildlife, plants, history, personal experiences or other Pine Bush-inspired themes.
Rules and Submission Guidelines:
- Filmmakers must be between the ages of 10 and 18.
- Keep it original! You are the creator. Make sure you have permission to use any images or music that are not yours.
- Films may be made by an individual or a team. All members of a team must be between the ages of 10 and 18.
- Adults are permitted to advise and act in your film but the writing, editing and direction should all be youth driven.
- Submission will be judged by a panel of jurors and prizes will be awarded.
- Less is more! The length of your film must be 5 minutes or less.
- Your film needs to be about the Albany Pine Bush.
- Make it appropriate for a family audience.
- Please make sure your film is in MP4 format.
- When you submit your film, you and a Guardian will be asked to sign a license.
- One video submission per person.
- Submissions must be received by 4 p.m. on October 31, 2021.
If you have questions please contact Sara Poggi-Decker, Education Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.