Columbia High School has published its 2023-24 Program of Studies to assist students and families with course selections for next year. Counselors will meet individually with students in January and February to complete course selection.
The schedule of when each grade level is to meet with counselors is below:
- Class of 2024: January 11 – 20
- Class of 2025: February 6 – 10
- Class of 2026: January 30 – February 3
- Core content recommendations are subject to final performance in the class.
- All students must be scheduled for 5.5 credits each year, so will need to come prepared with electives they are interested in taking.
- There are CTE (votech) opportunities for students entering their junior and senior years. Parents should have received communication from Questar regarding those opportunities.
- After course selection has been completed with each grade level, an email will be sent home for families to review the selections. Contact your counselor with any changes you’d like to make.
- July 1, 2023 is the deadline to make any course request changes.
- August 1, 2023 is the deadline to make any level changes.