The Board of Education meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 24 at Green Meadow Elementary School has been rescheduled to Tuesday, April 17 at the same location. This change has been made because Questar III has its election for the Board of Cooperative Educational Services on April 24.
- A Step Toward Normalcy as Kindergarten Returns to Classrooms Full Time
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 1
- Four Columbia Students Named National Merit Scholarship Finalists
- Senior Spotlight: Dan Kuehn ’21
- Columbia National Honor Society Food Drive to Benefit Food for Families Program