The East Greenbush Central School District has scheduled virtual community forums on Wednesday, August 5 (6:30-8:00 p.m.) and Thursday, August 13 (6:30-8:00 p.m.) to discuss the reopening of schools. Both events will be live streamed and provide an opportunity for members from the school community to provide feedback regarding the preliminary reopening plan.
Superintendent Jeff Simons will give a brief presentation regarding concerns and questions the district has received since sharing its preliminary plan. There will also be a panel of district representatives to discuss those topics during the live streamed event.
Mr. Simons will be joined by a panel of district representatives including:
- James McHugh, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
- Molly McGrath, Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Michael Harkin, Principal of Columbia High School
- Jill Barker, Principal of Howard L. Goff Middle School
- Jack Alvey, Principal of Donald P. Sutherland Elementary School
- Wayne Grignon, Principal of Genet Elementary School
A link to the live video will be posted on www.egcsd.org ahead of the event. If you would like to ask a question during the forum, you will be able to do so through ThoughtExchange, an online tool which will be provided to participants during the forum.
To learn more about the district’s preliminary reopening plan, please visit www.egcsd.org/reopening.