The annual School Budget vote and Board of Education election is typically held each year on the third Tuesday in May. This coming year it will be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
Who Can Vote
Voters must be at least 18 years old, a citizen of the United States, a resident of the East Greenbush Central School District for at least 30 days prior to the vote and registered to vote. You do not need to own property in the school district to be eligible to vote.
Because there are multiple polling sites, New York State law requires you to register before you are permitted to vote. If you have voted in a school election within the last four years, you are already registered to vote.
- Go to the Office of the District Clerk, 29 Englewood Avenue, East Greenbush, from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on regular days of business
- Bring picture identification with a current address
- If you have moved, also bring other means of residential identification, such as a utility bill, phone bill or other official document
- Bell Top Elementary School – Residents of the Town of North Greenbush
- Howard L. Goff Middle School – Residents of the Town of East Greenbush
- Donald P. Sutherland Elementary School – Residents of the Towns of Sand Lake or Chatham, or residents with a Nassau mailing address
- Green Meadow Elementary School – Residents of the Town of Schodack who do not have a Nassau mailing address
Updated April 8, 2021