The Columbia Unified Basketball team’s season is underway! Support this dedicated group of athletes by cheering them on at a game or by purchasing a Unified Basketball shirt.
2019 Unified Basketball Schedule
- Columbia at Albany, Monday, May 6 at 4:15 p.m.
- Columbia at Schenectady, Thursday, May 9 at 4:15 p.m.
- Columbia vs. Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake, Monday, May 13 at 4:15 p.m. (CHS Gym)
- Columbia vs. Ballston Spa, Thursday, May 16 at 4:15 p.m. (CHS Gym)
- Columbia at Averill Park, Monday, May 20 at 4:15 p.m.
- Columbia vs. Albany (Senior Night), Wednesday, May 22 at 5:00 p.m. (CHS Gym)
Unified basketball teams are comprised of athletes with and without intellectual disabilities. Columbia’s team participated in the 2018 Special Olympics USA National Games in Seattle last summer, winning a bronze medal.
Unified Basketball is sanctioned by Special Olympics New York, in partnership with the New York State Public High School Athletic Association.