The Howard L. Goff Middle School is pleased to offer a variety of extra-curricular clubs and activities. Parents should take time to talk to their children about the possibilities they may wish to pursue. Many of the activities don’t start until a little later in the school year, so students need to listen to the morning announcements for upcoming events and activities.
Late buses are available Tuesday and Thursday at 3:58 p.m. from Goff Middle School. We ask that parents or guardians pick up their children promptly at 3:58 or allow them to ride the late buses. Parking directly in front of the school is reserved for school buses – please do not park in the school bus zone when picking up your child. Reminder to Parents: Late buses only stop at central drop-off locations. The stops are not the same as the regular school day runs. Please check the transportation page or call the bus garage if you have specific questions regarding drop-off points (477-9288).
- Activities Night – Student Council
- Art Club – Mrs. Sidor
- Dances – Student Council
- Dome (Defenders of Mother Earth) Club – Carolyn Donahue
- Drama Club – Mrs. LaVoie
- Field Trips – Mr. Neumann (7th and 8th Grade) and Mrs. Barker (6th Grade)
- Family and Consumer Sciences – Mrs. Dority
- French Club – Mrs. Loccisano
- Intramurals – Individual Teachers
- Jazz Band – Mr. Bresnahan
- Peer Leadership – Mr. Cirincione/Mrs. Fitzgerald
- PE Sports Club – Mr. Sankey
- S.A.D.D. (Students Against Destructive Decisions) – Mrs. Siver/Mrs. Casullo
- Science Olympiad – Mrs. Vlieg
- Student Council – Mrs. Cassidy/Mr. Grignon
- Writer’s Guild – Mr. Henderson/Mrs. Pavlick
- Yearbook Club – Mrs. Hosier
Goff Middle School hosts special events throughout the school year for students who have exhibited good behavior.
- Friday Activity Nights (School dances, etc.)
- Halloween Happening
- Spring Fest