School cafeterias will be serving Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Homemade Chili, Macaroni & Cheese, Pizza, Paninis, Salads and more in the month of January!
- Columbia Breakfast Menu
- K-8 Breakfast Menu (Print Friendly Menu)
- Pre-K Breakfast (Print Friendly Menu)
Please note: Breakfast and lunch will be free for students at DPS, Red Mill, Goff and the Questar III Sackett Center beginning on December 1, 2023. This change is a result of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) expanding access to the federal Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) and increased funding from New York State. More information.
School Milk, Breakfast and Lunch Prices
New Interactive Menus
The East Greenbush Central School District Food Services Department is pleased to introduce My School Menus interactive online menus. My School Menus allows easy access to complete nutrition information for the school meal programs.
Features of My School Menus:
- Nutrition and ingredient information
- Each day’s meal options are listed by category (entree, fruit, vegetables, grains, milk)
- Build-a-Meal feature to view nutrient information of a meal option
- Allergen identification for foods containing the following allergens: wheat, soy, eggs, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, milk
- Ability to translate menu into 180 different languages
- Links to MySchoolBucks so you can make payments to meal accounts
You can also download the My School Menus app to access our menus from your phone.
Free and Reduced Meals
Children from households that meet Federal income guidelines are eligible for free meals or reduced price meals. Beginning July 1, 2019, students in New York State who are approved for reduced price meals will receive breakfast and lunch meals at no charge. To apply for free or reduced price meals, complete the application below. Please refer to the guidelines contained in the letter when completing the application. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information.
Verification Process for Free and Reduced Price Applicants
School Food Authorities participating in the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program are required to verify income for a small percentage of households approved for free or reduced price meals each school year.