Once registered, new secondary school students must make an appointment with their guidance counselor to schedule their classes. It is suggested that secondary students bring their report cards or a copy of their transcript with them in order to facilitate the scheduling of appropriate classes.
- Attendance Matters
- EGCSD Student Online Resources
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Next Generation Learning Standards
- Professional Development
- Special Education
- District Statement Regarding Allegations of Sexual Harassment Made on Social Media
- Grab n Go Meal Program to Continue Through Summer
- District to Host Board of Education Meetings at Columbia Library, Will Continue to Live Stream for Public
- Congratulations to the Columbia Class of 2020!
- Watch: Columbia High School Graduation