Memorial Day Recess

All East Greenbush CSD schools will be closed starting Friday, May 24 through Tuesday, May 28 due to unused snow days and Memorial Day.

More Information

Select Page

New Student Registration

Parents/guardians can register their child for school at any time, whether the child is a new student transferring from another school district (K-12) or they will be entering as a Kindergarten student in the future.

How to Register Your Child for School:

  1. Fill out the online Student Census Form
  2. Your child will be entered into our database
  3. The Registrar will contact you for documentation to complete the registration process


Vicky Cunningham

Central Administration
29 Englewood Avenue
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., BY APPOINTMENT ONLY