To obtain your Working Card for Employment, please follow the steps below:
- Pick up the Application for Employment Certificate from the Guidance Office.
- Fill out PART 1 only (the first section on the first page), with your name, address and a parent/guardian signature.
- If you are leaving school for full-time employment, Part 5 should be filled out by the Guidance secretary.
- Get the Certificate of Physical Fitness completed.
- If you have an updated physical on file in the Health Office, bring the packet there and they will complete the necessary form (not available in the summer).
- If your physical is not on file or up to date in the Health Office, make an appointment with your own physician. Be sure to have them STAMP and SIGN the Certificate of Physical Fitness.
- Bring the completed application back to the Guidance Office. One of the secretaries will fill out a working card for you, which you will have to sign.