Call to Order – 7:32 p.m.
- BRAC: Ms. Burgess, Mr. Burgess, Mr. Dudley, Ms. Garrigan-Piela, Mr. Jeffers, Mr. Pratt, Mr. Romanowski
- Board/Admin: Ms. Taylor, Mr. Simons, Mr. Edson, Ms. Belmont
- Guest: Mr. Bordick (CASDA), Mr. Lacivita (Town of North Greenbush)
Attendance Zones Study – Town of North Greenbush
Mr. Lacivita distributed an updated listing of residential and commercial projects pending in the Town of North Greenbush as of April 2019. He reported that some of the developments are split between school districts and others do not apply to East Greenbush Schools.
It was believed that there is not much vacant land left in North Greenbush for further residential development.
Attendance Zones Study – Update
The following suggestions came from the group:
- Use the SEQRA process to contact the planning board for residential developments. The Wynantskill School District has used the process to foster communication with a local developer to obtain phasing information.
- Contact Claude Rounds from the RPI Technology Park in North Greenbush to determine if the master plan has changed to allow or not allow residential development within the park
- Consider a notice in the Advertiser to obtain information on future enrolling students
- Contact pre-k and daycare organizations to obtain information on future enrolling students
- Work with Mark Adam to conduct community outreach on future enrolling students (September rollout is suggested)
- Work with school PTO’s to find out additional contact information
Adjournment – 8:32 p.m.